U.S. Made Zamp Solar 120 Watt Portable, B-Stock
B-Stock indicates that this unit has some defects but the performance of the unit is not affected. This could be a scratch on the glass, frame or charge controller, or holes drilled in the wrong spot. The B-Stock portables are equipped with everything needed - case, wires, charge controller - the defects are generally visual and do not affect the operation of the unit.
Zamp Solar Portables are everywhere. They are a simple, effective and an easy way to charge up RV batteries using a natural renewable energy, the power of the sun. Zamp Solar Portables are a suitcase style solar system with everything needed to charge RV battery in one simple package. Simply unfold the portable, prop open the legs, direct it toward the sun and connect it to your battery for all day charging.
Solar SizingThe U.S. Made Zamp Solar 120 Watt Portable is Zamp's most popular portable unit. 120 watts of solar works very well for the majority of RV's with 1 and 2, 6 volt or 12 volt battery systems, or RV's 30 feet and smaller.
Pre-Wired RV'sMany RV's are coming pre-wired with Zamp Solar's Sidewall Port, this port is designed to be used with ANY of Zamp Solar's portable solar systems. The wires on the portables come equipped with battery alligator clamps and a plug that will plug into the sidewall port. Simply detach the battery clamps to reveal the solar plug. This plug also work with their Portable Solar Extension Cable, use this cable to increase the length of the portable
U.S. MadeZamp Solar move the production of their solar panels to the U.S. and are now full steam for panel production. They are one of the only U.S. owned and operated 12 volt solar panel manufacturers in the country. In addition, most of the product used in their solar panel, kits and portable manufacturing is also source here in the U.S. Truely U.S. spirit.
U.S. Made Zamp Solar 120 Watt Portable, B-Stock Specs
- 120 Watt Total Power (2 Monocrystalline Panels) Made with tempered glass and sealed to the frame making it a waterproof/weatherproof panel.
- 6.84 Amps of Charging Power
- 10 Amp 5-State Digital Deluxe PWM (pulse width modulation) Solar Charge Controller with LCD Read Out
- Strong Aluminum Frame with Aluminum, Adjustable Support Legs Attached
- Carrying Handle Attached to Aluminum Frame with Plated Steel Fasteners and Hinges
- Zamp Solar Plug Equipped with Zamp Solar Plug Ready Battery Terminal Clamps
Dimensions Closed - 21" x 35" 3"
Dimensions Open - 42" x 35" x 1.5"