30 Amp Dual Battery Charge Controller with Lithium ProfileZamp Solar's newest edition is a charge controller that can charge two separate battery banks from one solar array and has multiple lithium battery charging profiles in addition to the 4 typical lead-acid battery profiles. Zamp Solar's 30 Amp Dual Battery Charge Controller with Lithium Profile is a great for Class C Motor homes, vans, buses, boats and more. This charge controller can charge two separate battery banks that consist of different type of batteries. Charge an AGM battery bank for your house battery and an open WET battery for the starter battery.
The 30AD solar charge controller from Zamp can be used on 12 volt battery banks and with a solar array up to 500 watts. It will charge two separate battery banks at the same time as well as 6 different battery profiles. Set the percentage charge for the batteries with an easy program interface. And monitor the battery banks with the large digital display.
- Charge two separate battery banks off the same solar panel or solar array.
- LiFeP0, LTO, AGM, WET, GEL and Calcium battery charging profiles.
- Easily program the charge controller for battery type and amount of charge per battery.
For use with 12 Volt Systems Only. Suitable for Solar Panels up to 500 Watts.
- Digital Display Switches Between Both Batteries
- Volts, Solar Charging Current, Total Charging Per 24 Hours
- Easily Switch Between Battery One and Battery Two
- 5 - Stage of Charge
- Soft Charge - Rescue a deeply depleted battery.
- Bulk Charge - Max amperage until absorption level.
- Absorption Charge - Constant voltage, varying amperage to keep the battery a lower temps.
- Equalization Charge - For WET batteries, considered a maintenance charge (desulphation).
- Float - Automatically turn on and off the charge from solar depending on what the battery needs.
- Up to 500 Watts of Solar
- Error Codes
- Protection from depleting battery with a cheaper panel is used without a reverse blocking diode.