Zamp Solar 30 Amp Solar Charge ControllerNow with 2 Lithium profiles.
The Zamp Solar 40 Amp Solar Charge Controller is for 12 volt battery systems and has 4 different battery profiles. This controller has protections to prevent overcharging your battery and will automatically turn off and back on when the battery is full or needs a charge. Works with AGM, WET, GEL and Calcium batteries. It also has protections built in to prevent the battery from being drained at night from a cheaper solar panel that doesn't have this protection.
This controller can and should be connected to your battery or batteries permanently to keep the batteries full charged. Using solar, with a good controller, is one of the best charging system you can use on a battery. It will help reduce water loss and increase the typical lifespan of a battery or battery bank.
For use with 12 Volt Systems Only. Suitable for Solar Panels up to 500 Watts.
- 5 - Stage of Charge
- Soft Charge - Rescue a deeply depleted battery.
- Bulk Charge - Max amperage until absorption level.
- Absorption Charge - Constant voltage, varying amperage to keep the battery a lower temps.
- Equalization Charge - For WET batteries, considered a maintenance charge (desulphation).
- Float - Automatically turn on and off the charge from solar depending on what the battery needs.
- Up to 500 Watts of Solar
- LED Indicator Lights for Battery Level
- Error Codes
- Protection from depleting battery with a cheaper panel is used without a reverse blocking diode.
- LiFePO4, LTO, WET, AGM, GEL and Calcium Battery Profiles.
Warranty InformationZamp Solar's Limited Warranty for Solar Charge Controllers
Limited Product Warranty - 1 year Repair, Replacment or Refund
Please click the link to go to Zamp Solar's warranty in full.